OH HANNAH! I'm sad to say it, but YES. I was out for two days in Feb (took a Friday/Monday off) and I had six typed pages of sub plans. Perhaps I'm super paranoid, but it took me almost a week to write, check, double, and triple check them before I left. It is probably a good thing that it takes so much prep to call off school, because if it were easier, many more teachers would call in "sick."
YES! I stayed home with Leah today and I spent from 630 to 645 in a mild panic because I knew a sub couldn't do what was in my plan book and I had to email my plans in by 7. Hope you enjoy vacation!
2 comments:
OH HANNAH! I'm sad to say it, but YES. I was out for two days in Feb (took a Friday/Monday off) and I had six typed pages of sub plans. Perhaps I'm super paranoid, but it took me almost a week to write, check, double, and triple check them before I left. It is probably a good thing that it takes so much prep to call off school, because if it were easier, many more teachers would call in "sick."
YES! I stayed home with Leah today and I spent from 630 to 645 in a mild panic because I knew a sub couldn't do what was in my plan book and I had to email my plans in by 7. Hope you enjoy vacation!
Post a Comment