Get ready Latin America...Your newest Top Models are coming your way.
Chelsea, Cait and I prowled the street, canals, malls, and pools of Costa Rica. We decided that our "fierce" looks were our best shots of the weekend, so here they are:
Chelsea, Cait and I prowled the street, canals, malls, and pools of Costa Rica. We decided that our "fierce" looks were our best shots of the weekend, so here they are:
"My fierce eyes are telling you that I'm strong, sexy, and the next Latin American Top Model."
"Hellooooo....who's there beyond this house plant I'm standing behind. My vision is clouded by these crazy greens."
Fabs wasn't with us for the jungle challenge, so at the clubs that night, we gave him a scenario: He was supposed to look angry. We're not sure he passed this challenge.
We have approximately 232 more pictures to share.
Stay tuned.
Stay tuned.
1 comment:
I would vote for Fabio.
Post a Comment