Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pierna Pierna!

Caitlin and I went to Fabio's work soccer game this evening. I was trying to be a good lil wifey by cheering on my big bad soccer playing husband.

A couple female co-workers were there as well, but they were much better cheerleaders than Caitlin and I. They kept shouting "Pierna! Pierna!" (translated basically to "Leg, leg") after any player scored a goal. The players were then bullied into lifting up their shorts up to show off their lovely pastey white thighs (latino men have tan lines too).

Then, Fabio scored. I heard one say to the other, "Chill out...that's his wife sitting right there."

I had to stifle my laughter. I wish they would've just shouted it out...I mean, I like to see my husband's pasty-whites as much as the rest of them.

1 comment:

Buki Family said...

thats funny. i can't wait till its nice out so i can go watch my hubby play soccer too. he loves it!