My dad doesn't like sun or sand...so we decided to head to the BEACH for our second weekend together in Costa Rica. It turned out to be a lovely couple of days with lots of food, some special dinners, and salsa dancing lessons. I was the "Cabana Boy" for the weekend handing out fresh pineapple and mangos to the fruit deprived Wisconsinites. We even got to listen to a little
This American Life by the pool.
This might be one of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
My Pops actually enjoying the beach (Playa Hermosa)

Moms and I before going out to eat cheeseburgers.


Our friendly pet in the cabina.

Fabs and my dad at the Taco Bar

My mom and I got the swing side of the bar.

Clearly excited to be swinging!


This would be my dad trying to dance with the wall...true story.
2 comments:
Your parents are so cute! I love that you had a great time.
Fabio's knee really isn't so fun...good girl for taking such good are of him. You two are just so stinkin cute together...so happy!!!
Hey Hannah...
I'm jealous that you get the beach. No beach in Bolivia...Chile stole it. It looks beautiful there. Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Elsa
Post a Comment