Friday, May 2, 2008

Knee Surgery Doesn't Look Fun

Poor Fabs has a bad knee. Bad knee=surgery=lots-o-pain.

He's still marching around on crutches, and I have realized I would make a very bad nurse. I think I'm too lazy, and have to remind myself that he really can't walk when he asks for another glass of water.
Good thing I love him so...


He's recuperating nicely (and rooting for Saprissa in the meantime)

La rodilla hinchada (The swollen knee)

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson's 4th grade said...

Looks as though the recovery is going well. Fabio if you need to chill down your knee, just come back to the U.P

Mrs. Johnson's 4th grade said...

Hannah,
Hey what would you think about Linnea and I coming to visit you and Fabio, MAYBE. I am thinking in December after our child is off the bottle and we can leave her and grandma and grandpa's house.