Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's official...

We're getting married!
Fabio proposed last night at one of the "most romantic restaurants in san jose."
Here's to the next step...
And here are just a few pics from last night...





8 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Wooo hoooooo!!!!

-Cathy & Jim
http://madcitycat.wordpress.com/

Elsa Johnson said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations you two! That's so exciting.

Elsa

Kendra Wheeler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I am crying right now because i am so stinking happy for you! YEAH!

I love you.

Megan Moberly said...

¡Enhorabuena Hannah y Fabio! I'm so excited for you both!!

~ Megan

Anonymous said...

Oh Hannah Joy! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations... enjoy it, planning a wedding is too much fun! =) Even during the stressful, you want to pull every hair out of your head so that you can walk down the aisle bald and everyone can stare times!!
<3 Elyse

Jed and Anne said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both! I am so happy for you!

Martinez Family said...

Ewww... you are so cute! Congrats! How exciting.

ses said...

LOVE IT! i've started a new piggy bank.