Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Walk This Way!

It has been LOVELY to have people start trickling in for the wedding. I don't have enough pictures on my computer yet, but here's just a beginning. Sunday is almost here!

Finally, a picture with my bff4l, Caitlin Theresa

Lapham kiddos out in Costa Rica


Guaro! We finished the whole bottle...with help from my Mama;)

When I was a young kid (we're talking the age I was still embarrassed of my father) my dad would take me to the hardware store quite often. One time, as we were walking through the aisles, he signaled for me to "Walk this way." I thought he was just leading me to another section in the store, but he literally meant, "Walk THIS way" and started walking like a crazy man.
I was MORTIFIED!
Now that I'm older and not so easily embarrassed, I was thrilled when Steven Tyler's voice came screaming out through the speakers at the bar we were at in San Jose. My Dad and I immediately got up to do our walk, which turned into a crazy-looking dance. I couldn't stop laughing this time. This picture doesn't quite do it justice, but it was pretty classic.
WALK THIS WAY!

4 comments:

The Daintys said...

Just 5 more days!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Kendra Wheeler said...

Oh I wish I was there! I am thinking about you lots...LOVE YOU!!

Martinez Family said...

I have been having some crazy dreams with this pregnancy and one of my latest was a dream all about you!!! So funny. I was dreaming about your wedding, but some how in the dream you had come to the states and were stopping by to visit me. Anyway... I guess you are on my mind too! Enjoy your celebration and having everyone around you.

ses said...

Only a few hours now! Thinking of you both and all of your family and friends who have gathered together in Costa Rica. I LOVE YOU.