You look gorgeous my dear, and so very happy! Congratulations again!
Dear Hannah,I was sent the address of your blog ages ago...but feel so blessed to have found it today at the moment of such a joyous celebration! Wishing you and your family love, peace and a passion for all life brings in a new land. Com amor from Brasil,Sarah Elizabeth (Sprague)
HBJL - I love you and Fabio too! You both looked stunning and very much in love. Congratulations to you my dear. Lots of love.
BEAUTIFUL bride!!!! You looked amazing. I am sure it was a perfect day for both of you! Thanks for your post on my blog. Baby #3 is due the end of May... which probably means about June 5th.I hope the honeymoon was wonderful.
so beautiful! and it looks like you had a ton of fun!
Hannah you look so beautiful and happy! Glad to see that you are doing well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look gorgeous my dear, and so very happy! Congratulations again!
Dear Hannah,
I was sent the address of your blog ages ago...but feel so blessed to have found it today at the moment of such a joyous celebration! Wishing you and your family love, peace and a passion for all life brings in a new land.
Com amor from Brasil,
Sarah Elizabeth (Sprague)
HBJL - I love you and Fabio too! You both looked stunning and very much in love. Congratulations to you my dear. Lots of love.
BEAUTIFUL bride!!!! You looked amazing. I am sure it was a perfect day for both of you!
Thanks for your post on my blog. Baby #3 is due the end of May... which probably means about June 5th.
I hope the honeymoon was wonderful.
so beautiful! and it looks like you had a ton of fun!
Hannah you look so beautiful and happy! Glad to see that you are doing well.
Post a Comment