Monday, November 24, 2008

Hen Do (That's British for Bachelorette ParTAY)

It all started with an innocent strip dancing lesson. Yes, that's right. The girls hired a professional dancer from the gym to show us some moves. She's the one on the right :) The real point is for exercise, but they're so fun you don't even realize you're working out...until the next day when you can't even move your legs from all the "poppin' like it's hot" moves.
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."


"Drop it like it's...HOT"
"Ow! I feel like a woman!"

From there I got a lovely massage. At one point the woman was actually crawling on my back. Weird, but really great. (Sorry, no pics)

Then, out for Indian food with our favorite waiter Johnnie, no wait, Freddie.

Uh oh, here come the obligatory tequila shots.

Ummm...I loved it.
And then we started stealing Freddie's outfit...

A little bachelorett party paraphanalia.
Then Lindsay decided to help herself.
Onto the next bar...where we got kicked out for drinking too much pepsi (I kid you not).
And here is where the pictures end. I guess we left the camera in the car at this point.
All in all, a fabulous evening! Thanks ladies :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of the Hen Do, but I like the big one of you and Fabio as your banner (is that the right term?) best. That's really beautiful.

with infinite hope, Jim