I tried to put these in order...but I'm not too good at this yet,
and honestly a little too lazy to figure it out.
Here's the little monkey right outside of the cabina
during our trip to Bahia Drake. He smelled my hair
cream and tried to come in the wide open window. I closed
the window on time, but the next day one got into
the kitchen and started eating raw eggs. Yummm.
Please notice Fabs´ picture face. He's conentrating
so hard on taking the picture that he forgets to smile.
My lovely roomie Josie and her boyfriend, Greivin.
This was on Fabio's 30th birthday evening...
We were playing our very own version of Happy Birthday!
Back to Semana Santa...a view of one of the beaches called Playa San Josecito
DOLPHINS! There were about five swimming alongside
the boat for about 15 minutes. It was amazing!
Beautiful Flower right?
No comments:
Post a Comment