Ian gets to spend a lot of time over at his grandparents' house these days. It's been good for both of us--I get a bit of time to relax and he gets to see Capi! Capi is their HUGE dog, and Ian seems not to realize that an animal four times the size of him might be something to fear. But good for him. We also have imitation Capi with us at all times in our house. Ian's Great Grandparents from Minnesota gave him one of those cool new pillow pals, and Ian immediately called out for Capi after unwrapping his cuddly pup. I have caught Ian kissing, biting, hugging, and licking Capi (stuffed Capi that is). But the cutest is when he sticks his little finger out at Capi, gives him a frown only a 13 month old can give, and says, "Capi, No!" as firmly as he can. It is so adorable, and I can't help but laugh every time he does it. Below are some photos of Ian with stuffed Capi. I have yet to take a picture of him with the real deal. Although Ian doesn't seem to fear his enormous paws, stinky doggy breath, and intimidating bark...I kinda do.

2 comments:
Hannah, he is so unbelievable cute. Seriously, I know that there are probably girls lined up, but can Charlotte marry him???
These pillow pals are a real hit with kids. I was certainly surprised on Christmas day at the response to their coming out of packages. So Ian is right on target.
Post a Comment