Sunday, September 12, 2010

We miss the Rochfords

Our dear friends from England were able to spend a couple weeks with us in August. It was a great trip, despite the sick little ones. We already miss having them around. I especially miss the afternoon tea and conversation. I never seem to remember to make tea just for myself, and as much as I love Ian, conversations with him are a bit more difficult. Below are just a few photos to document our time with Josie, Steph, and Maggie Moo.

Tia Steph doing an amazing rap and dance to entertain Maggie while wearing a straw hat. Maggie Moo, Moo, Maggie Moo!


Moms and kiddos on Mother's Day.

Fabio realizing that having 2 is way harder than just 1
Maggie con su papa
Estoril Roomies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you too! Love the pic of Ian at 9 months - those eyes like the night sky... :-) Lots of love to you all xxx

Josie said...

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Awesome shot of Ian and lovely collection of photos. The Estoril Roomies tag nearly made me cry. (Or was that the hour and a half long meeting after school today...?) Anyway, planning lessons is nowhere near as fun as hanging out with you guys. I cannot WAIT to host you over here. xxxx