Friday, January 1, 2010

Feetsies...Friends...Family...Fun!

Fabio and Naty reading the Nativity story on New Year's

Reading Brown Bear with Grandma. He was so cute reading along with her...his eyes were moving as if he were actually looking at the pictures. I think we have a super baby!


Smoooochies!

Billikin Pride!

Meeting new friends:
Ana with Ian, Hannah with Nyika and Abi, Kate with Cielo.
Cielo and Ian are 6 days apart (Ian's older) and 2 pounds different (Cielo's a TANK).
I love our new neighborhood play group!


Meeting Grandpa Lund!
(They're also snuggling right now as I type)And Grandma Lund!

Future Covenant Point Staffer? I'm not sure he's convinced, but he will be:)

Could this picture be any cuter?

2 comments:

ses said...

I'm sure that it is wonderful to have your whole family down for the holidays and to meet Ian! Greetings to them all!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting...can't imagine Grandpa Lund's smile any bigger...you all are my nativity this Christmas. Love from us four.