Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Names, names, names...

Oh yeah...I forgot to share our little one's name:

Ian Andrés Mora Lund

Ian means "God is forgiving" which I think is beautiful.
Andrés is one of Fabio's brothers and we liked the idea of having a family name somewhere in there (it also means "manly" which makes me laugh more than anything).

Andrés is technically his middle name, but since they don't really do middle names in CR, and they often have two first names, we'll see what people end up calling him on a regular basis. I'd be fine with just Ian, but Ian Andrés sounds nice as well.

So there it is. Keep our little Ian in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the name you picked! Is Mora part of the first or last name? Where is CR? You live there? Is it hard for you to be away from fam./friends?
Do you still keep in touch with your friends from East high?