Friday, May 29, 2009

It's official!

Fabio and I are delighted to "officially" announce that we are expecting our first little bundle of joy this December! I am about three months along (tomorrow), and although have experienced a few little bumps in the road, the doc says things should now be going smoothly. Morning sickness stinks, but I hear it's all worth it in the end:)

The positive test! (This was actually the blood test. My urine test came out negative, but I knew something wasn't exactly normal, so we went to the little lab and got the blood test--POSITIVE!)


Celebrating! Although our little bean wasn't exactly planned, we were thrilled!

Starting to see a little belly...

Oh my gosh! What's going on in there?Here's our little bug at around 12 weeks. I am actually measuring a week bigger than we thought.

7 comments:

Kendra Wheeler said...

I got a little teary eyed...again...just seeing the pictures! You are going to be such a good mom!!! I'm so excited for you two!

Buki Family said...

So excited for both of you!!! Kendra is right, you are going to be a great mom! Hope your morning sickness does not last too long. Getting funny cravings yet? How is it being preg in a different country/culture?

bcpecotte said...

Congratulations!!! o Felicitaciones!!! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and y'alls visit to the States in July.

ses said...

I can't wait to see you soon! I am so excited that you are healthy and strong. Hope the sickness subsides and that you are enjoying this time of preparation. Love you both (or three)!

Aimee said...

Such exciting news! Congratulations!!

Aimee Balsam

The Daintys said...

Yaaaayyy! So excited for you three. :)

erik and courtney said...

You are going to be such a cute prego...wish I could see you in person!