This year for Semana Santa, I was a bit bummed that we didn't have a week-long vacation planned. I mean, I live in Costa Rica, I should at least go to the beach for spring break, right? However, I had the most relaxing, chilled out vacation ever, and it was lovely. And we even made it to the beach for a day! But before then...
We went to see sweet Ale...

Tio Fabio played with him all night...but he had hurt his knee so needed to be carryied around all night. We also kept taking picture "x-rays" that were going to help him feel better.


I'm pretty sure this is Cait's favorite place in the house.

We walked to the park on Palm Sunday to go to mass. After the service, there was a choir concert outside the church.

Smooch

A cute little guy playing in the fountain. The kids were having so much fun playing in the fountain, and Fabio almost got in there with them.

Two of my favorite people...

Another one of these photos...

Fabs taking a little nap.
1 comment:
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute pics.
i miss you all. summer can't come fast enough!
-Chelsea
Post a Comment