Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here it is! Here's my classroom...although this was before the students arrived


It looks better now with all the kids' stuff on the walls

Our first field trip to the farm

Branding the cows...I was secretly horrified but had to comfort the kids at the same time.

Our tractor driver

Just one of the many things we NEVER would have been able to do on a field trip in the States (or at CPBC for that matter). Maybe a little dangerous, but super fun:)

First Day!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Han, I LOVE these photos of the house and your classroom! I am a bit behind since in these days of Facebook I keep forgetting about your blog, but now I'm all caught up I wish I could come see you and am even more gutted I won't be there in Januarry. Still, I suppose I'll forgive the little bundle of joy that is preventing me :). Will try to give you a call when I have a spare minute or two - hopefully in the next couple of weeks after the madness has ended! xxx