Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waco in Jaco...

A lovely weekend at the beach with cousin Abs, and the British folk (plus a few Americans and Ticos). I have to say, despite the silly rainy season that's just begun, it is so nice to be able to hop into a car and head to a tropical beach for a night...even if we do spend all the time in the pool and none in the ocean. Good times with some amazing friends.

Fabio and the girls (what's new?)

Stopping for Lunch on the way home
(Abby, Josie, Hannah, Christina)

My future husband:)

My beautiful Cousin

Hanging out at the cabina...and making football poses

Beautiful girls...Abby and Josie

Ahh...Den has short hair!
They said they didn't notice they were matching, but I didn't buy it.

I love this picture. Maybe because Fabio's wearing Rachel's plaid hat with a silver turtle, and sunglasses he found at the beach. Sexy sexy...

I love these girls.
Hannah, Christina, Josie, Rachel (AKA Irish Rachel)

1 comment:

Buki Family said...

fun to check out your blog. makes me yern to return (like the rhyme) to congo. i miss those warm-climate cultures...